DHP Brooklyn Iron Queen Bed
* The price stated above is the MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price). Prices may vary among retailers.
The DHP Brooklyn Iron Bed is versatile bed frame with a timeless design. This bed is trendy enough to furnish a kid's, teen's or a grown up's bedroom. The chic rounded metal, gives the Brooklyn a unique appeal that matches both contemporary and industrial loft styles. Made with a durable metal frame, side rails and support legs that guarantee stability and durability, this bed is made to last. It also comes with secured metal slats that provide further support to the body and mattress. For your convenience, this bed has two base heights - 7" or 11" clearance - so it can be used with or without a foundation and it can also give you the space you need underneath to store stuff away. The curved headboard and footboard with decorative metal accents finish this bed with a crisp and elegant look. Available in multiple colors and sizes, the Brooklyn ships in one easy to handle box and assembles effortlessly.
Model #: 3292296
- Sturdy metal frame with curved design that has a vintage and industrial feel
- Includes metal side rails for guaranteed stability and durability as well as center metal rail and added legs for extra support
- Available in White or Black. It has 2 base height options for convenience: 7" or 11" clearance
- Ships in one box and it is easy to assemble
- Queen bed dimensions: 83"L x 62"W x 43.5"H. Weight limit: 500 lb.
- Shipping dimensions: 66"L x 41"W x 4"H. Net weight: 60.5 lb. Gross weight: 70 lb.
Weight: 60.5 lbs
You May Also Like
Dakota Upholstered Bed
Novogratz Elle Futon