All DHP products include a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty, starting from the date of original purchase. This is solely limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts and no assembly labor is included.
DHP SLEEP Warranty Details
10 Year Limited Warranty
DHP SLEEP is committed to offering innovative and quality products, and thereby warrants the materials being used to be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material described in this warranty. This product has a 10 (ten) year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
If there is a defect in workmanship or material, please contact one of our care representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-267-1739. Within the duration of the warranty (10 years), for the warranty to be valid, you must
(a) be the original purchaser
(b) provide the original law tags and bill of sale (including date of purchase)
If there is a defect in workmanship or material, your DHP SLEEP mattress will be repaired or replaced. If identical materials are not available at the time of replacement or repair, DHP SLEEP reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or greater quality.
The warranty is valid from the date of your original purchase; it will NOT be renewed or extended when you receive a replacement or repair.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Warranty Coverage during normal wear
- Wires that are broken, loose or protruding through the fabric
- Sagging or body indention that measure 1 1/2 inch and greater, providing that the mattress has been supported by an appropriate foundation or proper bed frame.
The DHP SLEEP 10 Year Limited Warranty is not valid and does NOT cover items such as, but not limited to
- Damage caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials
- Transportation charges
- Comfort preference
- If the mattress is in an unsanitary condition caused by soiling, blood stains, fabric stains, bodily fluids, infestation or other abuse
- Damage from liquid penetration, cleaning fluids or use of a washing machine
- Normal wear and tear
- Body impressions less than 1 1/2 inch
- Sagging in the mattress less than 1 1/2 inch
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame or inappropriate foundation
- Damage of the mattress due to misuse or physical abuse; damaged, burned, cut or torn
- Memory Foam Mattresses: Normal change/increase in softness of the memory foam material or a decrease in the slow recovery feature (elasticity). These do not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses.
DO's and DO NOT'S
- DO rotate your mattress as needed.
- DO use an appropriate bed frame or foundation.
- DO allow your mattress to air out upon opening.
- DO keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad.
- DO discard the plastic wrapping and other packaging materials immediately after removing the mattress to avoid any harm.
- DO keep the bag away from babies and children. The thin film may cling to the nose and mouth; a child can become entangled and suffocate.
- DO NOT use this mattress in cribs, toddler beds, carriages or playpens
- DO NOT remove the law tag as this is the identification needed for your warranty
- DO NOT bend or jump on your mattress
- DO NOT allow small infants and babies to sleep on the mattress for safety reasons
- DO NOT expose the mattress near any fire or place near an open flame
- DO NOT smoke, use candles around or on the bed or run electrical cords under your bed
- DO NOT keep a child near the mattress during the automatic inflation process
For more details, please refer to our FAQs.